What is Narcan | Buy Narcan Nasal Spray Online without Prescription
Buy Narcan Nasal Spray online. NARCAN® Nasal Spray is a prescription medicine used for the treatment of a known or suspected opioid overdose emergency with signs of breathing problems and severe sleepiness or not being able to respond. NARCAN® Nasal Spray is to be given right away and does not take the place of emergency medical care.
Narcan Usage | Buy Narcan Nasal Spray Online in the USA and CA
• Naloxone is an easy-to-use, life-saving medication that can reverse the effects of an opioid overdose when delivered in a timely manner. Buy Narcan Nasal Spray Online
• It can begin working within minutes to restore breathing and consciousness and save a life.
• It is available for purchase through pharmacies and authorized distributors.
• Naloxone works by preventing opioids from attaching to the brain.
• Naloxone can be administered by injection or sprayed into the nose.
• Naloxone comes in two forms: injectable and nasal spray.
• Naloxone is as nontoxic as water, is non-addictive, and has no known adverse side effects. It cannot hurt anyone.
• Current research shows naloxone has reduced the number of deaths by 50% in many communities. Recovery Happens.
Buy Narcan Nasal Spray and Use NARCAN Nasal Spray for known or suspected opioid overdose in adults and children.
Important: For use in the nose only. x Do not remove or test the NARCAN Nasal Spray until ready to use. x Each NARCAN Nasal Spray has 1 dose and cannot be reused. x You do not need to prime NARCAN Nasal Spray. How to use NARCAN Nasal Spray:
Step 1. Lay the person on their back to receive a dose of NARCAN Nasal Spray.
Step 2. Remove NARCAN Nasal Spray from the box. Peel back the tab with the circle to open the NARCAN Nasal Spray.
Note: NARCAN Nasal Spray freezes at temperatures below 5°F (-15°C). If this happens, the device will not spray. Get emergency medical help right away if this happens. Do not wait for NARCAN Nasal Spray to thaw. NARCAN Nasal Spray may still be used if it has been thawed after being previously frozen.
Step 3. Hold the NARCAN Nasal Spray with your thumb on the bottom of the red plunger and your first and middle fingers on either side of the nozzle.
Step 4. Tilt the person’s head back and provide support under the neck with your hand. Gently insert the tip of the nozzle into one nostril until your fingers on either side of the nozzle are against the bottom of the person’s nose.
Step 5. Press the red plunger firmly to give the dose of NARCAN Nasal Spray.
Step 6. Remove the NARCAN Nasal Spray from the nostril after giving the dose. What to do after NARCAN Nasal Spray has been used:
Step 7. Get emergency medical help right away.
• Move the person to their side (recovery position) after giving NARCAN Nasal Spray.
• Watch the person closely.
• If the person does not respond by waking up, to voice or touch, or breathing normally another dose may be given. NARCAN Nasal Spray may be dosed every 2 to 3 minutes, if available.
• Repeat Steps 2 through 6 using a new NARCAN Nasal Spray to give another dose in the other nostril. If additional NARCAN Nasal Sprays are available, Steps 2 through 6 may be repeated every 2 to 3 minutes until the person responds or emergency medical help is received. Buy Narcan Nasal Spray Online.
Step 8. Put the used NARCAN Nasal Spray back into its box.
Step 9. Throw away (dispose of) the used NARCAN Nasal Spray in a place that is away from children. How should I store NARCAN Nasal Spray? • Store below 77°F (25°C).
• Excursions permitted up to 104°F (40°C).
• Do not freeze or expose to excessive heat above 104°F (40°C).
• Keep NARCAN Nasal Spray in the box until ready to use. Protect from light.
• Replace NARCAN Nasal Spray before the expiration date on the box. Keep NARCAN Nasal Spray and all medicines out of the reach of children.
NARCAN® (naloxone HCI) Nasal Spray is the most dispensed naloxone brand
NARCAN® is a potentially lifesaving medication designed to help reverse the effects of an opioid overdose in minutes. Since most opioid overdoses occur in the home and are most often witnessed, having a NARCAN® rescue kit nearby can make all the difference.
If someone you know takes opioids or prescription opioids, such as oxycodone or hydrocodone for pain, be prepared for a possible life-threatening opioid overdose emergency. Please see the Indication and Important Safety Information below.
- Inhalation not required
- Designed for ease-of-use
- Used by first responders
- Concentrated 4 mg dose (2 per carton)
- Requires no assembly or specialized training†
- The NARCAN® brand has been around for 50 years
There are no reviews yet.