Buy Ambien Online – Ambien for sale
WHAT IS AMBIEN ( ZOLPIDEM ) ® (ZOLPIDEM TARTRATE) OR AMBIEN CR® (ZOLPIDEM TARTRATE)?
Zolpidem, sold under the brand name Ambien, among others, is a medication primarily used for the short-term treatment of sleeping problems. Guidelines recommend that it be used only after cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia and behavioral changes, such as sleep hygiene, have been tried. It decreases the time to sleep onset by about fifteen minutes and at larger doses helps people stay asleep longer. It is taken by mouth and is available in conventional tablets, sublingual tablets, or oral spray.
AMBIEN is a prescription medicine for the short-term treatment of adults who have trouble falling asleep.
It is a prescription medicine for the treatment of adults with trouble falling asleep and/or waking up often during the night.
AMBIEN and AMBIEN CR are not recommended in children under the age of 18 years.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
WARNING: COMPLEX SLEEP BEHAVIORS Complex sleep behaviors including sleep-walking, sleep-driving, and engaging in other activities while not fully awake may occur following use of AMBIEN or AMBIEN CR. Some of these events may result in serious injuries, including death. Discontinue AMBIEN or AMBIEN CR immediately if you experience a complex sleep behavior.
Do not take more AMBIEN or AMBIEN CR than prescribed.
Do not take AMBIEN or AMBIEN CR unless you are able to stay in bed a full night (7 to 8 hours) before you must be active again.
Take AMBIEN or AMBIEN CR only once per night, right before going to bed.
What is Ambien | Zolpidem used for?
Zolpidem is used to treat a certain sleep problem (insomnia) in adults. If you have trouble falling asleep, it helps you fall asleep faster, so you can get a better night’s rest. Zolpidem belongs to a class of drugs called sedative-hypnotics. It acts on your brain to produce a calming effect. This medication is usually limited to short treatment periods of 1 to 2 weeks or less.
How to use Ambien | How does Ambien work?
Read the Medication Guide and, if available, the Patient Information Leaflet provided by your pharmacist before you start taking zolpidem and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Take this medication by mouth on an empty stomach as directed by your doctor, usually once a night. Since zolpidem works quickly, take it right before you get into bed. Do not take it with or after a meal because it will not work as quickly.
How long does Ambien last in the body?
Because Ambien is metabolized relatively quickly, it is typically only detectable in urine for 24-48 hours in most individuals taking therapeutic doses. Blood tests may detect it for 6-20 hours. With higher doses, it can be detected for up to 72 hours in urine and up to 48 hours in blood.
Do not take a dose of this drug unless you have time for a full night’s sleep of at least 7 to 8 hours. If you have to wake up before that, you may have some memory loss and may have trouble safely doing any activity that requires alertness, such as driving or operating machinery. (See also Precautions section.)
Who should not take AMBIEN?
- Do not take AMBIEN if you are allergic to zolpidem or any other ingredients in AMBIEN. See the end of this Medication Guide for a complete list of ingredients in AMBIEN.
- Do not take AMBIEN if you have had an allergic reaction to drugs containing zolpidem, such as Ambien CR, Edluar, Zolpimist, or Intermezzo.
Symptoms of a serious allergic reaction to zolpidem can include:
- swelling of your face, lips, and throat that may cause difficulty breathing or swallowing
What are the side effects of Ambien / Zolpidem?
AMBIEN and AMBIEN CR may cause serious side effects including complex sleep behaviors that have caused serious injury and death. After taking AMBIEN or AMBIEN CR you may get up out of bed while not being fully awake and do an activity that you do not know you are doing (complex sleep behaviors). The next morning, you may not remember that you did anything during the night. These activities may occur with AMBIEN or AMBIEN CR whether or not you drink alcohol or take other medicines that make you sleepy.
- Reported activities include:
- driving a car (“sleep-driving”)
- making and eating food
- talking on the phone
- having sex
- Stop taking AMBIEN or AMBIEN CR and call your doctor right away if you find out that you have done any of these activities after taking AMBIEN or AMBIEN CR.
You should not drive a car or do things that require clear thinking the day after you take AMBIEN CR.
Zolpidem may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
- ‘drugged feeling’
- unsteady walking
- difficulty keeping balance
- stomach pain or tenderness
- changes in appetite
- uncontrollable shaking of a part of the body
- pain, burning, numbness, or tingling in the hands, arms, feet, or legs
- unusual dreams
- redness, burning, or tingling of the tongue (with sublingual tablets)
- dry mouth or throat
- ringing, pain, or itching in the ears
- eye redness
- muscle aches or cramps
- joint, back, or neck pain
- heavy menstrual bleeding
Some side effects can be serious. If you experience any of the following symptoms, or those listed in the IMPORTANT WARNINGS or SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS sections, call your doctor immediately:
- swelling of the eyes, face, lips, tongue, or throat
- feeling that the throat is closing
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- shortness of breath
- yellow eyes or skin
- light-colored stools
- pounding heartbeat
- chest pain
- blurred vision or other vision problems
Zolpidem may cause other side effects. Call your doctor if you have any unusual problems while you are taking this medication.
If you experience a serious side effect, you or your doctor may send a report to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Do not take AMBIEN or AMBIEN CR if you:
- have ever experienced a complex sleep behavior (such as driving a car, making and eating food, talking on the phone, or having sex while not being fully awake) after taking AMBIEN or AMBIEN CR.
- drank alcohol that evening or before bed.
- take other medicines that can make you sleepy. AMBIEN ( ZOLPIDEM )
AMBIEN and AMBIEN CR are federally controlled substances (C-IV) because they can be abused or cause dependence.
Do not take AMBIEN or AMBIEN CR if you are allergic to zolpidem or any other ingredients in AMBIEN or AMBIEN CR.
- Do not take AMBIEN or AMBIEN CR if you have had an allergic reaction to drugs containing zolpidem, such as AMBIEN CR, Edluar, Zolpimist, or Intermezzo.
- Symptoms of a serious allergic reaction to zolpidem can include swelling of your face, lips, and throat that may cause difficulty breathing or swallowing
Before taking AMBIEN or AMBIEN CR, tell your doctor about all of your medical conditions, including if you:
- have a history of depression, mental illness, or suicidal thoughts
- If you have a history of drug or alcohol abuse or addiction
- have kidney or liver disease
- have a lung disease or breathing problems
- are pregnant or plan to become pregnant
- are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. buy ambien online
AMBIEN and AMBIEN CR may cause serious side effects, including:
- getting out of bed while not being fully awake and doing an activity that you do not know you are doing.
- abnormal thoughts and behavior. For AMBIEN and AMBIEN CR, symptoms include more outgoing or aggressive behavior than normal, confusion, agitation, hallucinations, worsening of depression, and suicidal thoughts or actions, and additionally for AMBIEN CR, acting strangely. buy Ambien online
- memory loss
- severe allergic reactions. Symptoms include swelling of the tongue or throat, and trouble breathing. Get emergency medical help if you get these symptoms after taking AMBIEN or AMBIEN CR.
- Call your healthcare provider right away if you have any of the above side effects or any other side effects that worry you while using AMBIEN or AMBIEN CR.
The most common side effects of AMBIEN include drowsiness, dizziness, diarrhea, grogginess, or feeling as if you have been drugged.
The most common side effects of AMBIEN CR include headache, sleepiness, dizziness, and drowsiness the next day after you take AMBIEN CR.
Take AMBIEN CR tablets whole. Do not break, crush, dissolve or chew AMBIEN CR tablets before swallowing.
Call your doctor if your insomnia worsens or is not better within 7 to 10 days. This may mean that there is another condition causing your sleep problem.
If you take too much AMBIEN or AMBIEN CR or overdose, get emergency treatment. buy Ambien online
Best place to buy Ambien 10mg online
Without any doubt, you can get it at the Alliance meds shop, without a prescription! and with overnight delivery to all US states. Do not hesitate to place your order as we have a 24h available customer support service that will immediately take care of you and all your needs.
how does ambien work, how long does ambien last, how long does ambien stay in your system, how long does ambien take to work, how long does it take for ambien to work, how much ambien can you take, how much melatonin is equal to ambien, how to get ambien, how to make ambien cr work faster, what are the side effects of ambien, what does ambien do, what does ambien look like, what happens when you take ambien and stay awake, what is ambien, what is ambien used for, why does ambien not work sometimes
There are no reviews yet.